- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- ¼ of a cup of Apple Walnut Butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup of chopped pecans
- ¼ of a cup of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Pear Cranberry White Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- Optional: dash of cinnamon or paprika
- French bread, baguette or crackers
- Sliced figs, apples, persimmons or grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the wheel of brie on a lightly greased oven safe serving dish. (You will not want to transfer this after it has been baked)
- Spread Apple Walnut Butter on the brie and sprinkle with pecans and thyme.
- Bake at 350 for about 6-8 minutes. Don’t let the pecans burn!
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with High-Hand Olive Oil Company Pear Cranberry White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers and fresh fruit.