- 1 tablespoon of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Persian Lime Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil or High-Hand Olive Oil Company Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce (preferably low sodium)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1 tablespoon of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar or High-Hand Olive Oil Company Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, freshly grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ of a cup of honey
- 1-2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper (2 teaspoons make these a little spicy)
- Add the High-Hand extra virgin olive oil of choice, soy sauce, lime juice, High-Hand balsamic vinegar of choice, ginger, garlic, honey, and pepper into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Use as a marinade for chicken, pork, fish and shrimp and really good when brushed on meats and veggies while grilling!