- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of High-Hand Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl until dough is stiff (add more milk if needed).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 325 for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).