- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of High-Hand Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped basil
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl until dough is stiff (add more milk if needed).
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 325 for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
The recipe doesn’t state or suggest what to do with the dough. I would think baking time might differ depending on whether you roll dough into balls, roll out the dough and cut shapes, or drop spoonfulls on the (greased?) baking sheet. How does the High Hand bakery make these cookies? Has anyone else made them and have a suggestion? I bought the olive oil and want to try this recipe. Thanks for any advice.
We have updated the recipe with improved instructions. Thank you for letting us know it was missing a few details.