- 4 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of roasted beets or butternut squash, diced
- ½ cup of crumbled feta or goat cheese
- Optional: pomegranate arils, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, pecans, dried cranberries
- ½ cup of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Cranberry Walnut Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ of a cup of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Sage & Onion Infused Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of High-Hand Olive Oil Company Chardonnay Mustard or any whole grain mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make vinaigrette: Combine balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a jar and either shake vigorously or use a whisk to emulsify.
- For roasted beets or butternut squash: Peel, dice and spread evenly in one layer on a sheet pan, drizzle with High-Hand Olive Oil Company Sage & Onion Infused Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 400 for about 30-45 minutes.
- Assemble salad and enjoy!