- 2 tablespoons of High-Hand Blood Orange Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 cup of sliced onion loosely packed (about one half an onion)
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of High-Hand Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat add the onion salt and a few turns of black pepper.
- Sauté until the onion is caramelized about 15 minutes.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and orange juice. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until the sauce is jam-like in consistency, about 40 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool transfer to a container cover and refrigerate up to one week.