- 12 jumbo tiger shrimp or prawns
- 12 flat bamboo skewers or brochette sticks
- lime wedges (optional)
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of High-Hand Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons of High-Hand Persian Lime Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Place shrimp/prawns in a flat bottom bowl or dish and pour the garlic sauce over them to marinate while you heat the grill up.
- Skewer the shrimp with your bamboo/brochette sticks, or place directly on grill (if large enough), you may also place some tin foil on grill and place shrimp on that. (Save the marinade for basting)
- Baste the shrimp when you turn them with left-over marinade. Grill 3-5 minutes each side. Shrimp/prawns are done when their flesh turns a translucent pinkish-white.
- Cool transfer to a container cover and refrigerate up to one week.
- Serve immediately on their own or over rice. Adding fresh lime wedges on the side is a nice touch.