- 4-5 cups of sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh or dried herbs such as thyme, rosemary and sage
- High-Hand Olive Oil Company California Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for roasting
- Salt and pepper to taste
- High-Hand Olive Oil Company Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, for drizzling
- High-Hand Olive Oil Company Sage & Onion Infused Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss diced root vegetables in plain olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables in one layer on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Roast at 400 for about 30-45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until vegetables are cooked through and lightly caramelized.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with High-Hand Olive Oil Company Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar and High-Hand Olive Oil Company Sage & Onion Infused Olive Oil.
- Serve warm and enjoy!